Not all wood floors can be recovered if there is too much damage done. That is where Buff & Coat comes in. Our wood floor installers have provided expert service in Richmond, Midlothian, Chesterfield & Glen Allen.
- For scratches too deep to be repaired we replace the damaged planks with new ones.
- Hardwood finishes are extremely durable, but they can still be affected by household substances. Milk, juice, pet urine and bleach can all eat away at your floors finish and stain your floors. These spots can be fixed by replacing the specific area affected.
- Water stains are very common on hardwood floors. They can usually be removed with our floor sanding service. Water can also cause warping, expansion, and wood rot. When this happens, it is more serious and requires floor replacement.
Installing hardwood floors can vary depending on the width, thickness, and construction of the hardwood product, and where it is being installed.
- Solid hardwood flooring is usually nailed or stapled to a subfloor.
- Engineered floors are fastened, glued or installed as a floating floor.
Done when only a few of your boards are damaged and need to be replaced. The board replacement process can save you money by replacing sections or individual planks. Buff & Coat professional technicians will also make sure the work is done properly with staining to match your hardwood floors. You won't even notice the difference with our smooth and even finish.